PROJECT SPECIFIC TERMS OF SERVICES
Following may or may not be applicable to some clients.
Payment for the development of the site must be paid before we hand over the site to the client.
Payment for hosting if any has to be done once the site is launched and the full payment for the following month / year must be paid up front.
Domain registration if any is done once the advance payment has been made.
- Material must be supplied within 14 days from the project approval (beginning of work)
- All the material supplied afterwards is included in the site just after the final payment is made (This procedure is specially utilized to persuade the customer to give his support in finishing the project on time).
- Once the initial template is approved the customer should sign off stating that the template fulfills his requirement.
- No changes to the template will be done without additional payments once it has been signed off.
- Project progress will be shown by hosting the site on one of our sub domains during the development period.
- Domain registration should be done by the customer if he wants to retain his/her own contact details associated with the domain.
- Mission critical web sites should use a more expensive VPS hosting plan rather than a shared hosting plan. This decision is up to the customer.
- All the fees for the maintenance for the current month should be given at the first week of that particular month.
- If accepted SEO work will be done by our experts and monthly traffic and Search Engine Ranking reports will be submitted to the customer every month.
- A 40% advance must be paid to begin work.